Sunday, April 20, 2014

Harbour Steamboat @ Sri Petaling

Okay, I was super busy during this sem break because outing never stop and got tonnes of activities going on =0 Plus, I got many throwback post not yet write OMG! Now is one! HEHE
Went to Harbour Steamboat after my final with Amber and Michael, actually, we wanted to eat the popular porridge at Pudu but no open so he brought us to steamboat which i shall say is a EXTREMELY CORRECT DECISION! =D

*I'm So in LOVE with this place with their homemade ojipala balls such as prawn balls, pork mushroom balls and etc! 
ALL OF THEM ARE SO YUMMY!!
*Please book in advance if not u gonna sit outside and wait =)

So we booked at last minutes luckily still got seat!

Evening already quite many people eating then at 7 something it was full house!

The menu and I don't know how to order so me and amber just waited for the food and eat!
Boss will order HAHAHA

Okay, I loved their chilli very very very much! SO YUMMY!!

Macau Pork Bone Soup as the base RM20
By looking at the soup already cannot tahan! So tempting! 
And it was really super delicious!

Okay, sliced beef, mutton and pork! 
Typical KL Lang always ordered many many HAHAHA
And me the typical Kch Lang who think that those portion can't satisfy me!
I was so so wrong HAHA

It was not buffet and was ordered plate by plate.
Most of it were half portion

Waiting the food to be cooked! Just couldn't wait for one more SECOND!

A bit blur because I didn't bring my camera! Too bad too sad!
Whole table full of FOOD! 

Bathing my beef in the soup HEHEHE
So yummy seriously!!!

Nah, a closer view for the food! 
Everything was perfect until I didn't take any other photo because we were too busy eating! HAHA
Overall, we spent RM110+ for the dinner and 3 of us were almost BOOM!!
Really Full very full!
Highly recommended people! Give a try!

Address: 
No. 19, Ground Floor
Jalan 13/149L,
Sri Petaling,
57000 Kuala Lumpur
(another branch in Bandar Puteri Puchong)
Tel: 03-9059 4353







No comments:

Post a Comment